TigerConnect transforms healthcare with the industry’s most widely adopted clinical collaboration platform – uniquely modernizing the way doctors, nurses, care teams, patients, and data connect. With solutions spanning care team communication, scheduling automation, alarm management and event notifications, nurse call, patient engagement and more, we accelerate productivity, reduce costs, and improve patient outcomes, safely and securely. More than 8,000 healthcare organizations trust us to deliver enterprise-ready solutions, making this possible with the right group of dedicated, thoughtful trailblazers. Today, private practice doctor’s offices, small and large hospice centers, and some of the largest healthcare organizations in the United States rely on TigerConnect. We’re a fun, hungry, smart, innovative group of eclectic people who are passionate about transforming the way clinical care teams work and communicate.
The successful candidate is an accomplished, hands-on platform engineer with multiple large-scale, distributed services under their belt and has a passion for solving challenging problems and building distributed, mission-critical systems. As a Software Engineer III you’ll be responsible for leading the technical design and implementation of new features and capabilities for our highly-scalable, secure communication platform impacting the lives of doctors, nurses and patients.
This position is part of TigerConnect’s growth into the Mexico City technology hub. We’re excited about our opportunity to bring on talented engineers who will collaborate with our engineering teams across the globe. This is a hybrid position and is anticipated to be in the office semi-regularly.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Deliver ongoing feature and performance improvements for the leading healthcare communication infrastructure
- Develop microservices-based applications using object oriented (e.g. Java, C#) and/or functional programming languages
- Automate the deployment of microservices to a cloud environment – we use AWS
- Work closely with internal client and product teams to refine requirements for technical implementation
- Deliver innovative technology solutions that enable new product features and ongoing performance improvements
What You Bring:
- BS degree or higher in CS, EE or related discipline
- 4+ years of experience in software engineering
- Experience in cloud platforms, preferably AWS
- Experience in developing Microservices
- Experience in messaging protocols such as XMPP is preferred
- Knowledge of relational databases and NoSQL databases
- Experience architecting large-scale distributed platforms for scale, security, and reliability
- Experience building highly scalable, resilient highly available systems
Perks & Benefits We Offer:
- Our hybrid teams bring together top talent from Mexico, the US, and around the globe
- Work from prime office spaces in the Reforma area of Mexico City
- Enjoy our comprehensive benefits with excellent medical, dental, vision, and life insurance coverage for you and your family
- Our annual wellness programs focus on both mental and physical well-being, with reimbursements, company-wide wellness days, and volunteer opportunities
- Enjoy additional perks and allowances, including a savings fund, monthly teleworking allowance, grocery vouchers and travel insurance
- With our LinkedIn Learning License, you’ll have access to self-paced learning opportunities to help you grow and develop
- Enjoy our flexible time off policy with no limit on the number of days off
- Finally, you’ll be part of a team that’s truly mission-driven and dedicated to making a difference in the world of healthcare
Our mission is to provide a healthcare communication solution that radically improves the way care is delivered. We’ve been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work in Los Angeles (2022), as well as on the list of Best Paying Companies (2022) with the Best Perks & Benefits (2022). We were also honored to be named to Inc. 5000’s list of Fastest Growing Companies.
TigerConnect is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company! We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
To apply for this job please visit tigerconnect.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.