Building Products With Purpose
Are you passionate about creating robust, scalable, and innovative backend solutions that power cutting-edge applications?
We’re seeking a skilled Backend Software Engineer to join our dynamic team. At o2geeks, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented professionals in a stimulating environment, driving the development of backend systems that fuel our next-generation products. As a Backend Software Engineer, you’ll be an integral part of our tech-driven initiatives, working on exciting projects that push boundaries and redefine industry standards.
- Design, prototype and develop robust and secure MicroServices (Java-based or Python)
- Participate in architecture decisions, complex development tasks and challenging client projects
- Design and build useful and intuitive REST APIs that serve our mobile and web applications
- Set the foundation for our search and analytics infrastructure
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or a related field with proof of qualifications
- Experience with Ejabberd XMPP Server
- 2+ years experience in developing web tools and applications.
- 2+ years proven software engineering experience, including design architecture
- Strong coding ability, able to work in large code-bases with fluency with experience in large-scale deployments
- Solid grasp of computer science, algorithms and data structures
- In-depth knowledge of Python, FastAPI and REST Framework
- Experience with low-level programming languages such as C++
- Experience with SQL based databases such as PostgreSQL, MySQL; NoSQL databases, such as MongoDB and Redis
- Hands-on experience with the Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud ecosystem of products
- Familiarity with Docker containers and Kubernetes for container orchestration
- Familiarity with Test Driven Development (TDD) and writing automated unit, integration, and end to end tests
- You understand CI/CD pipelines and have experience with cloud providers (AWS or similar) and containerized application delivery solutions (Docker, K8s).
- Experience working with FastAPI or Kafka
- Expertise in Async programming
- Expertise in Web Sockets
About Your Future Team
The team is a highly capable group that embraces the rapid change that comes with incredible growth. We bring our whole selves to work each day – personality and all – in true geeks style.
o2geeks welcomes diversity and as an equal opportunity employer all qualified applicants will be considered regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.