Website quickpractice QuickPractice
Staying in touch with the healthcare industry since 1988
- Develop Electronic Health Record (EHR) / Practice Management Software (PMS) desktop computer applications software.
- Candidate must have working knowledge of C#/.NET, Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF), Windows
- Communication Foundation (WCF), Entity Framework (EF), as well as working with relational databases.
- Participate in discussions among small team regarding user/project needs.
- Assist in and make recommendations regarding database design and querying.
- Program and code as necessitated by project deadlines and requirements.
- Conduct reviews on existing system and ensure adherence to software development protocols and best practices.
- Strong problem solving skills, the ability to comprehend new ideas and concepts in order to bring immediate success to their projects and be an effective communicator, a positive attitude and high level of professional integrity.
- Candidate will be required to work in person in the company office on company-provided equipment.
- Minimum 3 years experience in the following software frameworks, tools, languages:
- C# .NET Framework N-Tier Architecture Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) Microsoft Prism (Composite
- Application Guidance for WPF) Managed Extensibility Framework (MEF) Model-View-ViewModel (MVVM)
- pattern Model View Controller (MVC) Entity Framework (EF)
- Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) WCF Routing Service RESTless and RESTful Web Services
- ASP.NET Web API
Some Experience with:
- SAP, Crystal Reports, Telerik, WPF Components Suite, Windows Installer XML (WiX)
- ASC X12, Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol (XMPP), Elasticsearch
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply
To apply for this job please visit quickpractice.com.