Website KonicaMinoltaUS Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc.
About the job offer
Location:Windsor, CT 06006 Category:Information Technology Employment Type:Full-time Job Ref:13491
Join Konica Minolta and help drive innovation as we transform the Workplace of the Future.™
The Senior Application Developer position is responsible for maintaining, enhancing, and growing applications developed by Konica Minolta’s Solutions Engineering Center (SEC).
Essential Job Functions
Qualified candidates should have experience working with C, C++ on the latest Windows operating systems. In addition to a strong technical background, the ideal candidate should show the ability to think critically, gather information and problem solve in a team environment. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to join a team that takes agile development seriously. As a member of a small team, the successful candidate will be able to play an important role in the evolution of Konica Minolta’s Dispatcher Phoenix while working with the latest technologies.
Competencies (Knowledge, Skills And Abilities)
- Design of long running server processes like event Loops / async scheduling, memory management and graceful termination.
- Experience with the Windows Imagining Components (WIC)
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server, SQLite.
- Knowledge of TCP / IP, UDP.
- Experience with GIT and Virtual Machines.
- Open source code you are proud of.
Experience, Educational Reqts And Certifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related degree concentration.
- 10+ years of Professional Software Development & programming experience in C/C++.
- Experience programming in one or more Networking Protocols such as, HTTP, FTP, SMTP, and XMPP.
- Experience consuming Web APIs using JSON and SOAP.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivating and self-learning.
Konica Minolta Offers
- Outstanding benefits package (including medical, dental, vision, life insurance)
- 401(k) plan with matching company contribution
- Generous holiday and paid time off schedules
- Ongoing professional development training
- Visible, exciting work supporting sales of cutting edge technology and workflow solutions.
Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc., a global Fortune 1000 company and one of Forbes Best-In-State Employers 2021, is transforming the way we all do business.
From smart office technology and information management to cloud, mobility and IT services, we have a rich history of creating the products and services necessary to drive innovation and make work possible from anywhere at any time. Our award-winning products and solutions help companies around the world move information faster, improve quality and productivity, enhance security and facilitate the sharing of information. We are proud that our portfolio leads the industry while exceeding environmental standards. At Konica Minolta, you’ll work for an amazing technology company with growth opportunities, great benefits and talented, passionate co-workers.
Konica Minolta is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital status or partnership status, genetic information, veteran status or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To apply for this job please visit careers.konicaminoltaus.com.