Simplify complexities with a focus on energy transition, ESG and digitalization
RINA is currently recruiting for a Java Full Stack Developer – Defence to join its office in Bruxelles within the Space & Defence Division.
RINA Consulting is looking for a FULL STACK DEVELOPER in a multicultural and government environment in its Belgian headquarter. The candidate will be part of development team where an enhancement of existing software to provide authentication function and improvement of the user interface based on user feedback is requested.
- Java language.
- Database (SQL/ MySQL).
- Apache and Tomcat.
- Versioning tools (GIT).
- Protocols knowledge (HTTP(S), XMPP(S), LDAP(S), TCP/IP, OAuth).
- Operating System (Windows and LINUX)
- Fluent business English.
- Building and Developing Professional/Technical Knowledge: Gain advanced knowledge of professional/technical area
- Change, Innovation and Responsiveness: React to change
- Communication and Influence: Communicate clearly
- Customer/Client Service: Respond appropriately
- Planning, Organising and Pro activity: React to short term priorities and plan activities
- Results Focus: Achieve your own goals
- Change, Innovation and Responsiveness: Implement changes
- Customer/Client Service: Provide a positive client experience
- Planning, Organising and Pro activity: Implement medium term priorites and plan activities
- Teamwork and Leadership: Team Contributor
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering
- Master’s Degree in Engineering General or Computer Engineering
With over 4,000 employees and 200 offices in 70 countries worldwide, RINA is a multinational player which provides certification, marine classification, product testing, site supervision and vendor inspection, training and engineering consultancy services across a wide range of sectors. Our business model covers the full process of project development, from concept to completion. The aim is to guarantee a project’s technical, environmental and safety – and sometimes also economic and financial – sustainability.
At RINA, we endeavor to create a work environment where every single person is valued and encouraged to develop new ideas. We provide equal employment opportunities and are committed to creating a workplace where everyone feels respected and safe from discrimination or harassment of any kind.
To apply for this job please visit careers.rina.org.