TigerConnect is on a mission to transform and improve communication and workflows in hospitals and the healthcare industry overall.
TigerConnect transforms healthcare with the industry’s most widely adopted clinical collaboration platform – uniquely modernizing the way doctors, nurses, care teams, patients, and data connect. With solutions spanning care team communication, scheduling automation, alarm management and event notifications, nurse call, patient engagement and more, we accelerate productivity, reduce costs, and improve patient outcomes, safely and securely. More than 8,000 healthcare organizations trust us to deliver enterprise-ready solutions, making this possible with the right group of dedicated, thoughtful trailblazers. Today, private practice doctor’s offices, small and large hospice centers, and some of the largest healthcare organizations in the United States rely on TigerConnect. We’re a fun, hungry, smart, innovative group of eclectic people who are passionate about transforming the way clinical care teams work and communicate.
The successful candidate is an accomplished, hands-on platform engineer with multiple large-scale, distributed services under their belt and has a passion for solving challenging problems and building distributed, mission-critical systems. As a Software Engineer II you’ll be responsible for leading the implementation of new features and capabilities for our highly-scalable, secure communication platform impacting the lives of doctors, nurses and patients.
We’re seeking a hands-on platform engineer who has built multiple large-scale, distributed services and has a passion for solving challenging problems. This is a hybrid position based in our Mexico City technology hub, and you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with our engineering teams across the globe.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Deliver ongoing feature and performance improvements for the leading healthcare communication infrastructure
- Design and develop microservices-based applications using object oriented (e.g. Java, C#) and/or functional programming languages Automate the deployment of microservices to a cloud environment – we use AWS
- Work closely with internal client and product teams to refine requirements for technical implementation
- Deliver innovative technology solutions that enable new product features and ongoing performance improvements
What You’ve Accomplished:
- BS degree or higher in CS, EE or related discipline
- 2-4+ years of experience in software engineering
- Experience in cloud platforms, preferably AWS
- Experience in developing Microservices
- Experience in messaging protocols such as XMPP is preferred
- Knowledge of relational databases and NoSQL databases
- Experience architecting large-scale distributed platforms for scale, security, and reliability
- Experience building highly scalable, resilient highly available systems
Perks & Benefits We Offer:
- Remote-friendly with teams across the US and internationally, plus prime office space in one of the major tech ecosystems of California complete with a loaded fridge and tons of other perks
- Excellent Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance for you and your family plus a 401k match
- Focus on mental and physical wellness through annual programs including reimbursements, company-wide wellness days, and volunteer opportunities
- Mission-driven team members who love what they do and go the extra mile to help clients, support the company’s rapid growth, and ultimately optimize healthcare workflows to allow for better patient care
- LinkedIn Learning License for you to continue self-paced learning
- Flexible time off policy for salaried employees with no limit on the number of days off
Our mission is to provide a healthcare communication solution that radically improves the way care is delivered. We’ve been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work in Los Angeles (2022), as well as on the list of Best Paying Companies (2022) with the Best Perks & Benefits (2022). We were also honored to be named to Inc. 5000’s list of Fastest Growing Companies.
TigerConnect is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company! We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
To apply for this job please visit tigerconnect.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.