Website ArmourComms Armour Comms
Secure communications for everyday devices
What will you be doing?
We have several product lines of mobile communications systems for Android, iOS and Windows 10. We are looking to expand our development team to enhance the messaging, voice and video features of our secure comms systems.
We develop all our software applications in-house utilising available open source applications where possible and we are looking for enthusiastic newcomers to join our highly focused team. You will take a key role in developing our products, bringing your existing experience in messaging and signalling to enhance our team’s skillset and capabilities.
- Must be capable of obtaining UK security clearance and been a UK resident for at least 5 years
- Commercial experience of server-side development using C/C++, GoLang
- Experience of using open source comms technologies (XMPP, SIP, RTP, and WebRTC)
- Use of containerisation, Docker, Kubernetes and CI/CD
- Knowledge of a *nix desktop environment (GNU/Linux)
- Restful APIs (including Authorisation/Authentication), Databases (Postgres/SQL)
- Able to work autonomously and follow process and clearly document tasks
- Proactive and results-orientated, owning tasks and meeting exacting deadlines
Nice to have skills/experience
- Experience with GIT, JIRA and Agile/Scrum-like development.
- Knowledge of secure coding practices (e.g. commit-signing)
- Previous use of Erlang
- Experience of using and maintaining XMPP (Ejabberd)
- Advanced use of one or more scripting languages: python or bash
- Understanding of general security, authentication and cryptographic principles
What do we offer you?
- A dynamic, and supportive work environment where we develop our software applications in-house in a highly focused team, with the opportunity to get involved in every aspect of our projects
- Potential for company share options, and bonus scheme based on company performance
- 25 days holiday
- 3% Pension
- Remote or home working possible
To apply for this job please visit www.armourcomms.com.